Sunday, May 3, 2009

Glassfire Studio running strong

In case you were wondering my original studio "Glassfire Studio" in still running strong. My original art studio called "Glassfire Studio" will continue in operation even though I have expanded the operation to Spectrum Studio.

Glassfire has been in operation for about 10 years and is located in Layton some 30 minutes from Salt Lake City. There I have created my personal work and commissions in the several kilns of all sizes I have available there. Stacy and I have recently added a complete cold working facility there that we will continue to work out of. This studio and it's equipment will also be available for rent along with instruction from either Stacy or myself.

Stay tuned for a list of what equipment is available and a cost for instruction and use.



Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment